Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yes, I am still alive.

For those of you that thought I had fallen off the face of the earth...so sorry, I am still alive.

Things have been just about crazy around here. We have all been sick with colds. I have been running around like mad trying to get caught up on everything, but still I am behind. It seems I will never be caught up. Oh well!

I did have an awesome time at my Creative Memories Conference. It was so fun being around a bunch of people who love doing the same thing you do. Everyone you meet is your instant long lost best friend. It was a big time chicks weekend and I loved every minute of it.

On the down side, we had to put my dog, Montana, to sleep the Saturday I came home. She was our 6 year old Alaskan Malamute. She was beautiful and I loved her more than she will ever know. I wasn't able to be with her when she went, but my J-Mom was with her so she didn't have to die alone. I made Chris bring her home so I could say goodbye. We buried her in the backyard and I will plant flowers on her this spring for her to enjoy. She would have just laid all over them, so now she can lay under them. I will miss her so much.

I had a crop last Saturday and got lots of pages done. I am working very hard to get caught up with my scrapbooking. I am hoping by the end of the summer to be working in the current. We shall see how that goes.

Grayson seems to find more to get into everyday. He loves to take all the crayons out of Sydney's room and spread them all over the house. He also loves to take the broom out of the kitchen and play with it everywhere. If only he could actually sweep, I would be oh too happy. Now he has discovered how to remove the floor vents. I sure I will find all kinds of things in our heating ducts...cars, balls, crayons, paper, etc. It is never a dull moment with this kid.

Sydney is doing just fine. She is my sweet little angel girl. She is growing up so fast, I just can't stand it.

I must go now to get ready for church tonight and to keep Grayson from coloring on the walls. My fun never ends.

OH, LOST is so juicy. I love it. Can't wait till tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

stephanie? is that you? you are still with us here in the blog-o-sphere? glad you made it back.

i've been telling everyone about syd's little v-day cards. you'll have to let me know how her v-day at school goes.

Angela said...

Must get Cub and Grayson together... Cub is my little floor vent puller upper too! I find them everywhere but the hole they fit in, and the craziest things in their place. Yesterday it was a tonka truck!

I am so frustrated - the LIGHTS WENT OUT HERE during LOST last night! I about went nuts!!!! Geoff says I can watch it on the computer, but I do n ot know how to accomplish that yet... working on it!