A few weeks ago we went to my sister's house to make Christmas ornaments and cookies. After putting icing on Grayson's cookie, Gammie asked for a bite. Grayson would stretch his arm out as far away from Gammie as he could get it. He was not about to share his cookie. It was, in his words, MINE! For more details on our fun afternoon click here.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
She loves getting all dressed up in her costume and putting on makeup. She thinks she is such hot stuff and of course, she is.
She danced to "Where are you Christmas" and did an incredible job. I am such a proud mommy.She will be taking more ballet and a tap class starting in January. They are offering an Adult Hip Hop and Jazz class. I am going to attempt to dance again. It will be very scary for me and the people in the class I am sure, but it will be lots of fun. I will update you when I start and promise to share all the juicy details...oh, it will be o so juicy.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Do you see it? Let's take a closer look...
Yes, someone in my house has put baby Jesus in a little pink cradle. Oh, how sweet!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
As you can probably imagine, Grayson had to have his up, too.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
Okay and for the rules...We have to copy the question into our post and answer them, then add a question to the list. We're supposed to tag 3 people. Then you have to leave a comment to those you've tagged to let them know. So here we go!
1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie? The Nativity Story
2. Favorite Christmas Song? Carol of the Bells
3. Favorite Holiday Memory? Christmas Eve dinner at my Grandmother’s house.
4. What kind of cookie/treat do you like to make? Peanut Butter Balls
5. Have you ever made an igloo? No…we can barely make a snowman here in Georgia.
6. Do you love Starbucks? Yes, even though I am not a coffee drinker. I love their hot chocolate.
7. What makes the perfect Snowman? Well, duh…snow.
8. Best gift you have ever received? My cricut…a scrapbookers dream.
9. What is the snowman's name on Rudolph? Ok, I am so going to copy Reynie’s answer…Sam.
10.Silver or Gold? Silver
11. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? My singing snowmen from Hallmark.
12. What's your Christmas decorating style? No style, just anything and everything that looks like Christmas all crammed into my house.
13. Do you hang stockings? Yes, four of them.
14. How many days do you celebrate Christmas? The day after Thanksgiving to the day after Christmas.
15. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child? The green round ball thing that tweeted like a bird…it drove the cats crazy.
16. Where will you be spending this Christmas? In Florida with family.
17. What was your favorite holiday tradition as a child? The Christmas Eve feast and lighting the Advent candles.
18. What's your favorite Christmas food? Turkey and all the fixings.
And my question…
19. Do you like colored light or white lights on your Christmas tree? For me, only white.
And I'll pass it on to these unsuspecting fellow bloggers…I know the rules say 3, but I am only doing 2.
From Tiaras to Timeouts
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Monday, December 1, 2008
Friday, November 28th 12:00 a.m. - Mission: Disney Store
We arrive at our destination only to find a million other crazy shoppers. We shopping for 20 minutes in the overheated store, then hit the line. Waited in line for 1 hour and actually did more shopping in line than when we were not in line. Amazing!
Friday, November 28th 1:30 a.m. - Mission: Plan of attack
We find ourselves a cozy spot in the food court at the mall. Chick-fil-A was nice enough to be open at such a lovely hour. We spread out our sale papers and made our plan of attack. We decided that to get the laptop that Dannielle wanted we needed to be at Best Buy by 3 a.m. to get a ticket.
Friday, November 28th 3:00 a.m. - Mission: Best Buy
Due to the extremely long line the mission was aborted. We decided to go sit in the Kohl's parking lot until it opened at 4 a.m.
Friday, November 28th 4 a.m. - Mission: Kohl's
Kohl's was just as crazy. I can't believe people actually shop this early in the morning. Are we insane? Yes, and we love it. I quick run through the store and a long 1 hour wait in line to check out and we were off to Toys R Us.
Friday, November 28th 5:30 a.m. - Mission: Toys R Us
More wild people at Toys R Us, we shop, we stand in line for over an hour. I purchase a Leapster Game for $24.99, just to find it again at Target for $15.00. Lowest prices of the year, my hinney.
Friday, November 28th 7:00 a.m. - Mission: Target
I am very tired now. Let's get in and get out. Fading fast...GREAT SHORT CHECK OUT LINES.
Friday, November 28th sometimes in the morning - Mission: One more store and food.
Make a quick stop at Family Christian Bookstore, then to some Bagel place. I am the walking dead.
Friday, November 28th 9:30ish - Mission: Sleep
I love my bed. Zzzzzz....
Friday, November 28th 12:00 p.m. - Mission: In-Laws house
Two hours sleep in clearly not enough, but it will have to do. Off we go to the In-Laws house to spend some quality time. Mom In-Law, Peggy, and Sister In-Law, Leigh, and I head off the Wal-Mart and Target for more shopping. Then back to house for eating and socializing.
Friday, November 28th 10:00 p.m. - Mission: More Sleep