My sister, Reynie, with my precious little niece in her belly.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Friday, January 16, 2009
- I am so addicted to FaceBook. I love finding old friends (April, Michelle, Scott, Leslie, David). The only problem is that it makes me feel soooo old.
- I started my Adult Hip Hop class this past Monday. The 21 year old Falcon's cheerleader teaching the class tried to kill us. It was a blast, but I am so feeling my age. Oh, and we are dancing at recital...that should be very interesting.
- Sydney went to the doctor today, she has strep, got a shot, lots of drama, should be fine by morning, Yippee!
- It is so cold outside. 12 degrees when I left this morning to take Sydney to the doctor. I should be snowing, right?
- Grayson is going to explode any minute now...he will not stop eating.
- Tomorrow I have a crop. I can't wait. I need some time to scrapbook, I am have withdrawals.
- Grayson is licking everything...his hands, the couch, the door frame. Why?
- I have chili in the crock pot. Yum-O!
Ok, that is it for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
This one is of Sydney wearing her "fancy" hat at the "Tea Party". I love this picture because it shows off her beautiful smile and all of her missing teeth.
Last is a picture of her in her Christmas pajama's taken Christmas morning. She was so excited to see all that Santa brought.
I am so blessed to have such a precious girl in my life. God gave me a wonderful gift and I will always be thankful.