Friday, May 7, 2010

All About My Mom!

My sweet little 3 year boy, Grayson, filled in the blanks on a "All About My Mom!" paper in Awana's this past Wednesday. I just found it this morning while cleaning up and about died when I read it.



It is as follows (what is bolded was his input):



All About My Mom!


My mom is the most potty mom in the world. Her name is Mama and she's as beautiful as a flower. She is 3 years old. She weights 3 pounds and is 3 feet tall. Her favorite food is green beans. I think my mom is funny when she smiles, but boy I know she's mad when she gets a spanking. I wouldn't trade my mom for a truck. I love her because she goes potty.

Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!

Love,

Grayson


I can't help it, I feel so special.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my word that Grayson is a creative one! Too funny! Glad he loves you when you go poop. Boys are so obsessed with pooping. They never grow out of it either. What's that about?