Thursday, November 20, 2008

General Updates and Stuff

I know it has been a few days, but things have been crazy and I have just been plain lazy. Deal with it!

We had a wonderful weekend without children. It was way too quiet in my house. Even when they are sleeping there still seems to be the hum of children in the air, but this past weekend there was no hum. I almost didn't know what to do with myself. The house actually stayed clean, there was no audience while I peed, and no "Ma-Ma" echoing through my ears. Just peace and quiet...I sure did miss my kids.

We never did make it to see the movie, Fire Proof. It was not showing anymore in Douglasville. But we did get lots of Christmas shopping done, not all but we are well on our way. I do find it harder and harder to buy for Sydney. She is getting so big. I did, however, buy her a 3-Story Barbie Dream House for Christmas. I am so excited. I always wanted a Barbie Dream House when I was a little girl. We will have so much fun playing together. I can't wait.

Well that is all for now. Tomorrow should be interesting, I will posting Sydney's new hairdo...Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OHHHH, can't wait to take over, uh, I mean play with Syd's Barbie house!! We can have some serious flash backs playing with that thing!!

Can't wait to see Syd's hair!