Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF

What a crazy weekend we have planned! One nice thing is that the kids are going to Maw-Maw & Paw-Paw's to spend the whole weekend. I will get to sleep all night and get to sleep in. I won't know what to do with all the extra sleep. I will miss them, but it is so nice to have break every once in a while.

Tonight is the Holiday Arts & Crafts Festival at Sydney's school. I have just been named the the PTSO (Parent, Teacher, Student Organization) President and this is the first function. I am a little nervous on how it will all turn out. I already see things I will do differently next year, but you have to learn the hard way. We will have all kinds of arts and crafts vendors, food, hot chocolate, and cookies. I will be working my Creative Memories table. Hopefully it will be a great night.

Tomorrow, Chris and I are planning to spend the day Christmas shopping for the kids. We are meeting Chris' parent's in Douglasville to shop the day away. We might even try to fit in a movie. We have been wanting to see the movie, Fireproof. The only movies we usually make it to are kid movies, so this could be nice.

Sunday after church we will head to Anniston to pick up the kids. I will be ready to grab 'em up and love on 'em by then.

Hope you have some great weekend plans, I would love to hear about them.
See you on Monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you guys had a great weekend! Love you!