Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF

Before I tell you about all my exciting weekend plans, let me explain the noise in the background. For some odd reason, my son, Grayson, has decided that his sister, "Ne-Ne", must carry around a crown pillow this morning. She must not put it down, or he screams at the top of his lungs..."Ne-Ne, Ne-Ne, Ne-Ne". As you can imagine, she is putting it down...a lot. Now where are my ear plugs?

Today, I am taking my sweet mother-in-law, Peggy, Christmas shopping. She does not drive and the only person she usually gets to shop with is her husband, Tommy. Now you ladies know how tough it can be to shop with a man in tow, so it seems only fair that I save the poor woman and give her a day to shop in peace. Oh, and a day of peace for me, too. Grayson is staying with Gramps. I am so excited.

Ne-Ne, Ne-Ne, Ne-Ne...he is at it again.

Tonight we are going over to my Dad's and J-Mom's house to spend the night. Chris will be up all night helping the men of the church cook pigs for the Youth BBQ tomorrow. So, we are going off to play in Anniston. J-Mom is cooking us dinner and if the rain clears we will have a fire in the fire pit. I can feel the warmth of the fire now...ahhhh.

Ne-Ne, Ne-Ne, Ne-Ne...oh, will the fun ever end.

Tomorrow is my Daddy's birthday. We are planning on going to the movies to see Madagascar:2. Hopefully Grayson will watch the movie or go to sleep and not throw popcorn at the other movies goers or run up and down the isles. I will let you know how that goes. After that we are planning to just hang out and spend some quality time with my Daddy aka Paw-Paw.

Ne-Ne, Ne-Ne, Ne-Ne...someone please save me.

Sunday will be church, nap, church again. I love Sundays, they are so relaxing.

That is all the plans for now, but with my family you never know what will happen next. Let me know what you are doing.

Ne-Ne, Ne-Ne, Ne-Ne...Ma-Ma, Ma-Ma, Ma-Ma...oh no, it's my turn.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny! nenennenenenenenenenenenenenennenennenenenenennenenenenenennene!!! oh I crack myself up!

Anonymous said...

Well at least he can say NeNe and MaMa- I'm just UhUh. I hope that doesn't become my name!

MOM