Friday, November 21, 2008

Sydney's Hairdo

Yesterday, Sydney decided she would do her own hair for school. She did and it was...um...very lovely.

She was so proud of her work. Notice in the pictures that she is also wearing a red long sleeve shirt with a turquoise short sleeve shirt over it. I am not sure she matched, but it was better than the tank top that she wanted to wear.


Notice how she pulled her hair back into a pony tail, she didn't do half bad. She even accented it with a lime green bow. Mind you, she was not wearing any lime green.



She is such a beautiful little girl and I love her very much. Yes, I did let the teacher know when I let her out of the car that Sydney did her own hair...all by herself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She did a wonderful job with her hair-even left a few strands like in the magazines. I don't know if you remember-but when you fixed your own hair for school-you only brushed the front. When I asked you why you didn't brush the back I was promptly told because you couldn't see it-it didn't need to be brushed. When I told you that people could see the back, you said "My friends only look at my face!"
Enjoy this....You're gonna miss this.......

MOM

Unknown said...

Too funny. She will discover hairspray before long.