Friday, January 11, 2008

Scrapbooking, Decorating, Organizing, Oh My!

I am so excited about this weekend. I get to do all kinds of fun things. Tomorrow I am hosting a Creative Memories crop at my house. I have 5 or 6 people coming. It is so much more fun to crop when you have people there to cheer you along and "oooo" and "ahhh" over your pages. My friend, Rebecca, will be there and she is my biggest cheerleader. We have some unspoken competition going on who can't complete the most pages. I did 4 yesterday and was so proud of myself, then I get a text from the heifer. She did 12. I just have to hate her sometimes. Oh, well! She gives my inspiration...I will beat her...I know I will. My sister, Reynie, will also be there and she is our entertainment. I can't be in the same room with her without crying from laughter. She is such a nut and I love her to pieces. Also, in attendance should be Rachel, Rebecca's sister, Renae, friend and Sydney's teacher, Tara, my across the street neighbor, and possibly my sister-in-love, Leigh. Later Jordan, Rebecca's daughter, and Sydney will be joining us to crop. Sydney got a Kids Touch Digital camera for her birthday and lots of scrapbook stuff. I am picking up her pictures today. She is so excited about making her own REAL scrapbook.

After the crop we will be socializing and eating with Spencer, Rebecca, Jordan, and Alex. I will be making cheese dip and Rebecca is making Super Nachos. Yum-me! Rebecca and I will probably do some more scrapbooking and let the men supervise the kids. We also love to play cards, Skip-Bo and Phase 10. Who knows when the night will take us.

Sunday after church I am hosting a Signature Homestyles Open House. The new Spring and Summer catalog just came out with all the new, amazing products. I will be in a decorating and organizing frenzy.

So much fun girl stuff, I just can't stand it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for all the fun time we are going to have tomorrow! I am going to try for 5 pages. It's my goal. I'm not as ambitious as you guys.